Hello everyone. My sister bought me Thermalean fat burner a few days ago and I plan to start taking it from Monday. The thing that I'm wondering is how many pills should I take per day? I think that 2 pills per day is the recommended dos ( I’m not sure), but I really need to lose weight as soon as possible, before an event I have coming up, so my plan was to double the dosage and to take two pills in the morning and two in the evening. Has anyone had any experience in doing that? Did it work? And what exactly is the recommended dosage? Many thanks!

Hmmm, I really don't know where people like you pick up those kind of ideas . I don't want to sound rude, but why do they give a recommended dose at all then? Certainly not for you to ignore it and take however much you like. You should have started taking them earlier or, if you want, you can add some physical activity to speed it up if you really must, but don't play with your health. Two pills per day is how it should be taken and that's what I do, and it's not that I don't want results as soon as possible.

In my experience I would have to say that as long as you are careful there isn't a problem with upping the dose, although I didn't take 4 per day myself!

I was content with the results at first, but I was in need of dropping weight quicker than I was. So I decided to take 3 a day - one in the morning, one at midday and one in the evening. It made a difference, and without any other side affects. Very happy with the results!

I don’t recommend you to try this without your doctor’s approval though, I don’t know what can happen.

Hello. The pharmaceutical pills are 100mg and for male, one pill a day best with empty stomach, pre workout and half pill for female. However, it may increase your heart beat to an uncomfortable level. To see how your body tolerating it, take quarter of the pill and take it from there. Good luck