My friend Larissa and her husband Marc bought 7 – DFBX weight loss supplement. They are so into gym lately, they have some ambitious, and both of them want to lose their weight until 17th December this year. The main reason – they are getting married, and a few years ago, while they were traveling the world, they got fat. She got fat more than 30, and he got fat more than 40 pounds.Now, they are doing everything to lose that weight.

My main question is what are the proper dosage of 7 – DFBX weight loss supplement?Thank you so much! 

Hi there,

Wow, that is a lot of gained pounds. I am really surprised, but I think that there is a possibility to lose those pounds before their wedding. At least, I hope so!

The recommended dosage of 7 – DFBX weight loss supplement is 4 capsules. You should take it twice daily, and the most important thing is that you take on just in the morning, before your breakfast. That is when this weight loss supplement is really effective.

Next dose you should take just before your lunch.I don’t think that there will be some problems.

Have a nice day! 

Hey there,

My darling, thank you so much for your quick answer. It is really helpful and I am happy because I will be able to tell them this right now. I was thinking that they should take it before breakfast. I was really surprised because this weight loss supplement is not that expensive, and I really like it. It is about 20 dollars, which is good price.

Anyway, I really do hope that they will be able to lose their pounds until they got married because they will drive me crazy, I know that.

Thank you so much!

Have a nice day as well!