Hi people. I hope someone could help me out here. I need to know what is the usual dosage of nite trim pills. My friend has been using these pills for a while and lately she doesn’t feel good. When I asked her could that be because of the pills, maybe some side effects, she said –‘’Maybe. Maybe I took too many of them today.’’ And I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. She actually has no idea of how many pills she can take daily. She ‘’supposes ‘’ 3-4. But she doesn’t know exactly, she isn’t sure. Please help, if you have any information about this.

Don’t worry Aidan1.

I’ve used these pills before. I also have no idea what is the proper dosage. Sometimes I would take 2-3 per day, and then sometimes 4 or even 5 if I know I ate something caloric before that. And nothing ever happened to me.

How exactly does she feel? Is she tired, anxious or what? These pills don’t have any known side effects but I remember feeling  a bit nervous back when I was using them.

Have I mentioned I never achieved losing a single pound with them? Well, it is true. It was a waste of my money.

Hello. I don’t really believe that much in the efficiency of these pills, but my wife used to use them, and that’s when I read all about the dosage.

The basic and most usual dosage is 3 NiteTrim capsules  before going to bed. You are supposed to take them with a glass of water. The other option is to split the doses and to take them according to your needs. Just like Mellisa8 did. For example if you usually have some high calorie foods in the afternoon and the evenings, you can take one or two capsules after lunch and then also one or two capsules before dinner.