Hi there,

Yesterday, in the bus, two sisters were fighting, at least I think that they are sisters :) One was telling that she needs to lose her weight soon, and that she is considering to use Quadralean weight loss pills. The other one was telling that those pills are a scam. I don’t know what to tell you, but I know that I was thinking to start with those weight loss pills very, very soon. To be honest, wherever I turn around, I always hear those stories that all those weight loss pills are a scam. Is this true?

Do you have any experience to share weight me?

Tnx a lot! 

This is something that we can always discus. It is hard to tell because every diet pill work different for everybody :) So far, I haven’t hear this. My husband was using them a few years ago. It is a stimulant free weight loos acid that support fat loss, lean muscle mass, increase your metabolism and also it helps you control your appetite. Those are the main benefits of this product. I remember that those were the last diet pills that my husband was using, and they helped him. Since then, all that he is doing is watching out on what is he eating.

Hey there,

No, those weight loss pills are not a scam. My sister was using it and she told me that this supplement helped her to control her appetite and she was in mood, she was not grumpy like I know her, she was not hungry – that is why she was not grumpy :) She saw good result after first bottle of those weight loss pills, and her second bottle was just a routine, because she was using those pills for almost two years now.

She lost her pounds, and she is thinking to start using it again.

Have a nice day! 

Thank you! As soon as I came back home, I started to google about those weight loss pills and I have to say that I have found a lot of negative critics, some of them were positive, some of them were negative, and some of them were neutral :) So, I really don’t know what to think, but I have to say that those pills really are interesting for me, I have to say that I really do like the concept of those pills.

Who knows, maybe those diet pills will be my next option :)

Thank you for your informations!