Hello. My brother has a problem with obesity. Everyone in my family (except my mother) is fat. But my brother is really obese, he is about to get some serious health problems if he doesn’t lose weight fast.

We talked about different diet plans. I tried to talk him into trying some diet program + to exercise.  But he refuses. He really likes to eat and he is not able to follow some strict diet.

Then we (and when I say we, I mean I) started searching for some weight loss product and we found Zi Xiu Tang capsules.

Can you tell me your opinion about these capsules? Do they really work? 

Yes I think they work. I am planning to try them even though everyone says I shouldn’t. A friend from work tried them. She really had her hopes high when she started using them, but then when she noticed there were no results she was very disappointed.She says they are useless, but I think she just eats too much. This capsule is not a miracle, it won’t make your pounds magically disappear. You must cooperate. They will certainly help. Just try to combine them with a proper diet plan and if you can do some exercises too, it would be great.

Hey there.

Well I am not sure that you should buy these capsules for you brother. I don’t have a personal experience but one of my neighbors has used them. She wasn’t satisfied with the results at all.  Not only that, she even experienced some very unpleasant side effects like dry mouth and insomnia.

I have also found the information that these capsules aren’t FDA approved. So, maybe Zi xiu Tang capsules aren’t the best choice for your brother. Maybe you should find him some diet for both weight loss and body detoxifying. When you eat too much, there are too many toxins in your system which causes storing fat even quicker.