Good day, I just found out that my wife wants to start following Hamptons diet program and she wants me to follow this diet program as well. Somehow, I am not interested, because I am not so diet guy, I love to go to the gym and to eat healthy. I don’t know much about this diet program, and that is why I don’t want to try it yet :)

I have to be honest that side – effects are always something that scares me a lot.

I was wondering, can you help me and tell me are there any side – effects of following Hampons diet program?

Tnx a lot! 

Good day there, this is one of the low carb diet programs. The main purpose is to eliminate unhealthy fats while you are following this diet program. Low carb dieters will increase their intake of fat on daily level, and the main key of this diet program is that this one presents as I said low carb dieter with the right fats for your optimum health. So, according to all this and according to some research of this diet program, the Hamptons dieter did not have any detrimental side – effects. I don’t know any of them who had some.If you know more, let us know! 

Hi there,

I know a few of them who are currently following Hamptons diet program. Three of them told me that they had some side effects, but that is something minor, like diarrhea, nausea, stomach crawling, etc :) So, basically nothing much, because I do believe that this is something that is usually when you start to follow some diet program.

I believe that you can  follow Hamptons diet program without any reason to be worried :) It is pretty much safe and without some dangerous side effects :)

Good luck there! I really do hope that everything will be just as you planed :)

Good luck! I dont know anything about this...