Hello. My wife was following one diet program for a month, and when she didn’t lose as many pounds as she expected, she decide to try some other diet program. Guess what? It is kremlin diet program. I know that this diet program is really strict, and she always have some problems with headaches, sometimes she is feeling bad for no reason, and frankly, I am not sure what to do about this anymore. That is why I am scared what is going to happen if she starts to follow Kremlin diet program?

Can you have any unwanted side – effects? 

Hi. First, she needs to visit her doctor if she is feeling that bad all the time. Especially now, when she wants to follow Kremlin diet program, and like you have already told us, we all do know how this diet program is strict and how can it be hard sometimes. Now, about the side effects, headaches and nauseous are just one of them. Sometimes, this diet program can affect you really bad, and you don’t want this. It is hard to follow it, and a lot of people just can’t do it. Headaches, nauseous,  stomach problems and insomnia are one of side – effects. 

Well, those are standard side – effects, and they are not harmful. I mean, that is something that we always meet when we want to follow some new diet program, right? But, I am really concerned about some unwanted side – effects. I am asking this because one of my cousin told me that this diet program can damage your liver and your kidneys. I was a little bit surprised, because I don’t believe in this, but I can’t be sure.

That is something what I was thinking about, to be honest.

Those are kind of side – effects. So, if you know is this true or not, let me know. 

Never heard about this, to be honest. But, everyone can tell you different stories. I know that some people are grateful because of this diet program, because according to them, that diet program just fits perfectly into your life and your health. On the other side, some of them will tell you that you can lose your weight, but you will be like zombie, because this is hard diet program. Someone will tell you that you can re – gain your weight again. But, I have never heard that this diet program can damage your liver or something like that.

Now, I am curios as well!