hi !

I have skipped my peroids by 10 days, i am having cramps like my peroids, less white discharge and irritations as well. I took a pregnancy test last week it showed negative, i met a doc who said its too early to check pregnancy. could anyone tell me if these are the signs of pregnancy....

I am facing the same thing right now, but I am supposed to be starting my period tomorrow...but I am still negative and at my doctors office I was still negative. I also have the discharge and cramping...plus blooding, sick feeling, tired, and boobs sore.

Same withme... sore boobs and period-like cramps 2 weeks after last period, tiredness, absolute collapse in energy, constant twinge in my right lower tummy, occasionally on left lower tummy too, period due tomorrow but no period symptoms, if anything the boobs seem to have deflated a little and no sign of the crazy usuall day-before period cramps... white discharge, plenty of it, today...many times ran to the toilet with tampon thinking the period was were but nope... still the low right tummy twinge/pulse never goes away, although bearable... what could it be?? oh.. spent so much on pregs tests,.... only a faint positive 6 days ago! since and before then, all negatives!! what on earth is this?