I have been feeling very fatique for the past few weeks, sore breast, frequent urination and have gain atleast 5 pounds. 14 years ago I had my tubes tied and about 1 1/2 years ago I had an ablation done. I just went to the doctors the other day and was told that my uterus was enlarged and was scheduled to have an ultrsound. I am have signs of pregnancy, but am very confused. When I had the ablation I continued to have heavy periods and never missed one. Also the doctor stated that my uterus is usually below my pelvic bone. Can someone anyone please help!

Hi there! You can very well have the symptoms if you're worried about being pregnant, or start to feel it, especially if you have looked up the symptoms. Some people believe only neurotic people do this to themselves, but this is not so, it is quite a normal reaction to feel things they are worried about. I was worried about being pregnant twice and I started to get the signs, even though I wasn't pregnant, until I started my period. A lot of pregnancy symptoms can be caused by a lot of other things. For instance, early symptoms such as sickness can be caused for many reasons, a small flu, to food poisoning, to just eating something that didn't agree with you. Aches and pains in your abdomen or back can be caused by many things. Also a hypothyroidism can cause the fatigue. Just keep an eye on your symptoms, wait for the ultrasound results and see what happens. Good luck.