I love to run!! Who else likes to run? It's very healthy for your body and very fun. Does anyone know what benefits running has?  I'd love to know!

Running is my favorite workout too! I generally run about 3-4 kilometers in a day and usually 5-7 kilometers on weekends and that too on a hilly terrain. Well I feel that running is the most important exercise and it has lots of cardiovascular benefits attached to it. This is one way of improving your health and most importantly it does no prominent effect on your wallet. It is a way to increase the level of overall health and also can fight various diseases to begin with. Running raises the good cholesterol level in your body and can boost your immunity system. It helps you lose weight and maintain the same which is a very important benefit of running. While also preventing the risk of many chronic and dangerous diseases so that’s why it should not be avoided in any situations. It also gives a boost to your confidence and relieve you from any stress. Making you a happier person and also helps in eliminating your depression. There might be certain times when you feel low and do not feel like going for running and jogging. But you just need to get up and put up your shoes for a quick run. It also enhances your mood and is incredibly beneficial for your body, mind and soul. I generally go on hills during the weekend and at times at the beach too so that I give my body a new change after some time. I hope you agree with me on this!

Running burns your calorie and create a metabolism in your body.