Hello. I am supposed to find out as much as I can about all the possible benefits and advantages of medical marijuana. I always believed that there is no difference between "regular" and medical marijuana but lately I can hear my friends talking that those two things are completely different. So, basically, I really don't know what to think? Is it true that marijuana is that powerful and that it can help you relieve some pains?

Is there a difference between legal and illegal marijuana? What are the benefits and advantages of medical marijuana?

Let me know what is your opinion about this. 

Hey Sound,

It is true that medical marijuana can indeed help relieve pain and it is also good for numerous other things, that is what I like about marijuana, that you can treat so many things with just a single plant. And I don't know about legal and illegal marijuana, I guess that if you are about to take legal marijuana, you are going to know exactly what you are taking but if you are to take illegal marijuana, then you cannot know for sure what you are taking. And marijuana also has some great calming effects, it is really good for relaxing.

Medical marijuana is such a relaxing thing, it makes you feel calm and it is usually recommended for people who are under any kind of pain and it is also given to people who are suffering from multiple sclerosis. It is also given to old people who are suffering from a lot of stress or who just want to ease their pain somehow and find peace at the same time. I think that these are all the benefits of marijuana, I think that it also helps you think more clearly and to see things the way they are, it makes you think better.

I think that medical marijuana helped me to turn my life upside down (I meant this in a good way because my life was already turned upside down before I started to use medical marijuana). I was under a lot of stress and I was leading a life that I didn't like but I didn't do anything to change it. So basically, when I've started to use marijuana, I got calmer, I got rid of stress, I've started to think about my life a lot and I decided that I am going to change my life completely, and I did, now I am the happiest person I could ever be.

Hey Sound of the underground,

I think that you can find some useful information about the good and the bad sides of medical marijuana on this link - https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/marijuana-pros-and-cons, it helped me out when I was asking about the same thing as you are asking now.

There is definitely a difference between medical marijuana and regular marijuana, take this as an example: if you go to Amsterdam and you want to buy weed, they are going to ask you what do you want it for because there are tons of different kinds of weed which all have a different effect on you.

I still haven't tried it so I can't speak about benefits for my own experience. But people around me are using medical marijuana all the time and I think that they are using it now more than ever!

Sometimes I think that this became very popular, there is no other explanation that I can find. 

I have heard that medical marijuana can help you fight anxiety and depression, but I am not so sure about this. Also I have heard that it can help you lose your weight, but if I may add - I don't think that this should be your priority why you want to use medical marijuana. 

Hello there guys. Wow, thank you for so many replies. I haven't expected to see so many answers. Silly me, I didn't check my email so I haven't seen all those notifications. Anyway, I am not so into this. I don't know why but I have this constant fear that I might become addicted because of marijuana - it doesn't matter is it medical or not. I never planned to lose my weight using medical cannabis, that is really silly. I know that I have heard that it can help anyone to fight against some issues, some possible health diseases. Also, I have heard that medical marijuana can make it your condition worse if you are depressed?

A lot of people can't imagine their life without medical marijuana. That is just the fact that I found out from people who are around me. One boy that works with me told me a couple of days ago that he just can't imagine his life without medical marijuana anymore.

According to him, he has better focus and he can do his job much better than before.

That is why I am scared of those things. What if some day I stay without medical marijuana? What then can happen to me? Would I be scared, different? I don't know.

Still skeptical about it. 

Will you be poor and scared in case if you don't have medical marijuana depends on your character. I think that everyone has this break in their heads. But, who am I to tell?
I am using medical marijuana and I will use it as long as I can. Why? Because it has so many benefits that we don't even know. For example, it can help you regulate or prevent diabetes. It fights against diabetes. Also, using medical cannabis can help you to regulate seizures. Broken bones will heal much faster, it can help you in treating glaucoma, it can also improve your lung health. And much more. That is why I find it very useful. Good luck.

Well, I'm doing research for my future cash crop and haven't really put much thought into which marijuana strain I would like to grow. I'm looking for the highest strain to harvest, but quality is a must as well. I did a search for "Highest yield" and "harvesting" here and this was the only result ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed***  it contains all the information I was looking for to came up. I'm a stage 2 Pancreatic cancer survivor. Doctors declared that im now cancer free and i'm so glad to hear that. Since then marijuana products  has been a great help to me so i decided to grow my own marijuana for my personal use only. But growing marijuana requires more knowledge and need to understand its life cycle. I have encountered many different problems in growing myself but that doesn't help me stop from growing my own herbal medicine.