Hello, guys. I have heard a lot about vitamin c lately. Everyone recommend it for battle against microbes and viruses. I think that people overrate it. It seems like they give it some magical characteristics. I would like to know what real benefits are of therapy with this vitamin. Thanks, folks.

Hello, there. Vitamin C has important role in our organism, that is sure. It is very important in therapy for those who have vitamin C deficiency. It helps with curing infections. I find especially interesting the fact that vitamin C infusions and injections are being used for cancer treatment. There were many studies with this subject. In some studies there were some metastatic lesions disappeared with some patients. Can you imagine that? I am sure that we will hear a lot about this vitamin in the nearest future. I hope you share my opinion.