Hi to all you lovely mummys / mummys to be. 

I had my period on the 29th july 2012 and had sex ( planned ) on the 11th and 12th august, 13 and 14 days after the start of my period! My ovulation chart shows I was fertile on the 11th and should have ovulated on the 12th august! I have been having minor cramps, my boobs are heavy and sore and i am slighly  moody! What are the chances i am pregnant??? I am due on my period in 4 days!! xxxxx

Hiya Charlie

my advice would be wait and see if you recieve your period if you do not get it then buy yourself a pregnancy test from the shop and see what the results are. i would say there is a possible chance you might be but best wait for the results i am here to chat more

thanks hun, I really hope so as really want one more baby! Just hope i got it at the right time!! The waiting is horrible!! xxx

hiya charlie, i wish you all the very best and please let me know the out come ill keep my fingers crossed for you xx

So funny :) i had the exact dates with my first born... i conceived aug 11/12. If you are pregnant.. your due date is may 5... My baby was born may 14 ;) congrats!!!!