I'm 7 weeks pregnant today. How soon should I go to the dr?

Hi Iamjasonsgirl,

How about now.

You need prenatal care.  The sooner, the better.  The fetus develops a great deal early in pregnancy and needs good nutrition.

Good luck.

I'll try to go. Also what kind of foods should I be eating and not eating?

Never mind "try to go."  You NEED to go.  It's for YOUR babies and your health!

Eat a healthy diet. Lots of fruits and vegetables. Dark leafy vegetables (spinach, broccoli, asparagus, etc) and citrus products contain folic acid, which helps the baby develop. Nuts are good too. Don't forget lean meats and eggs, they contain protein.

Cut down on caffeinated beverages - including coffee, occasionally is OK. Plain water is better.

Get exercise and get PLENTY of rest.

My mom called. I'm going Thursday. Thanks for your help. I'm only worried about delivery even though that's a while away. P.S. how do you know all this stuff? Just curious ...

Message me love :)

IM HAVING TWINS AHHH!!!!!!
I woke up this morning in a lot of pain after 1h of waiting just to get in the hospital the doctor ran some blood tests but finally did a fast scan on me and heard two hearts beating away it was the most amazing moment of my life so far !!! I had an emergency appointment with the midwife and she confirmed that I'm having twins as for my medication they don't want to change it at this stage but I've got a ton of vitamins to take yipy. They want to keep me in tonight for more tests. The midwife wants to give me an nerve block in my lower back that will meen I won't be able to feel my feet or legs or even my private parts which also been I won't no if I need the toilet ( how embarrassing ) I didn't take someones advice and look where I landed up , in a hell of a lot pain that could be prevented because I could of had other medication but it is now to late to start in the pregnancy xxx bumb xxxx

Congratulations baby bump :-D im not sure if you wanted twins or not but wow... I hope everything goes well for you :-) and the babies

Well at 14 I didn't really plan on having kid at all until in my 20s I'm happy but sad a the same time :-( :-) :-( :-) :-( :-) :-( :-) xxx bump xxx

My mom had me at 18 she was going to abort me because she was unhappy about the situation but thought about it and having an abortion would be like killing part of herself. Later it paid off shes happy that she had me. I was work but shes proud of me now. There will be tough times throughout your pregnancy but here is a great place to find someone to talk to

Thank you yeah I've been on here for 4 days now and already met some amazing people xxx

Twins... OMG! That's crazy! That's a lot of work though. Congrats! I think I know how that happened...

Twins how sweet congrats :) message me or email me if you want xx