Hi. I have a baby boy. I gave birth six months ago. However, I feel the symptoms of pregnancy. I had sex with my husband, but I think it is impossible to stay pregnant only 6 months after labor. Could I be pregnant again?

Hi. I think it`s possible. A friend of mine gave birth to a baby girl and 7 months later she was pregnant again. Now she has two kids. Maybe you should run through some tests. Home pregnancy tests are 98% accurate. I have another problem. I have a 2 years old daughter. My husband and I are trying to have another baby, but still no results. I don`t know what to do. Maybe I can`t have kids any more, due to some infection or something like that. My test results were all fine, however.

Hi.... congrats on your baby boy!!

I just wanted to say that you can definately be pregnant that soon and you can also have a successful pregnancy and healthy baby!

I have two younger sisters that are only 11 months apart!!

Its not that uncommon for women to become pregnant not too long after giving birth, some even plan their pregnancy's to be that close for personal reasons.

I believe most Dr's would suggest a women give their bodies a good year to heal and readjust, but sometimes it just doesnt work that way.

So again, congrats on the new baby and the impending pregnancy!!

I had my first baby boy in January 2007. 2 months later I was pregnant with my second baby boy who was born in December of 2007. I was told that after having a baby that you have a higher chance of getting pregnant.

so it is possobilty of getting pregnant just 2 months after having a baby?? i have already had a period but it was only 4 days ago?? i did take birth control for like 3 weeks could that have any thing to do with me not getting pregnant???