Just found out I am pregnant and I am 17. What should I do? How do I tell my parents?

Hi. Do they know your sexually active? Do you want to keep the baby or have an abortion?

No to sexually active. It was like a one time thing. I want the baby though.

My opinion this is what i would say to my parents. I made a mistake. I know its not really a good thing. Please don't be upset with me. I had sex with (the persons name) and im pregnant with his child. I want to keep the baby. Something on the lines of that. Expect some anger though. Or disappointment. There might be videos on YouTube that can help you with this. I have one other question. Do they expect a lot from you?

Ok, thanks for your help. They expect me to make right choices and want me to be independent if that answers your question. I'll check out youtube.

Yes it does thank u. I say to expect anger from your dad and sadness from your mom. Stay in school so you can provide for your baby and congratulations i hope all goes well for you

I'm only 7 weeks. What should I do next. I did an in home pregnancy test which was positive and my boyfriend knows. Should I see a doctor next? What do you think? And thanks. I really want a girl!

Dont hide anything from your parents. It will cause chaos. Also tell your boyfriends parents.

My boyfriend is coming over later. We are telling them then. I'm really nervous.

You will feel freed after you tell. I hope everything goes well for all of you including the baby. Please tell me what happens :)

I think my parents know already just by the wayI'm acting and saying I feel sick all the time. they know my and I love each other and I think they are suspecting it. Also I messaged you if you want to talk there. :)

Ugh it womt let me reply to you lol

Lol its ok

Not sure why? His parents were so mad we literally ran out of the house ...

Omg!! Might have to let him stay over