I think I started my last period on January 7th, which was kind of a dark brownish color, and mostly only showed up when I wiped. I haven't had a period since then and I've been having multiple symptoms that could be pregnancy symptoms or PMS. My nipples are almost always hard, and so sensitive that I can barely even let water run on them in the shower. My breasts also seem heavier and generally bigger. I've also been having constant light cramping (sort of a dull ache in my uterus) for about a week or so now, and an aching back. Not to mention a very short temper, and I've also noticed that I've been urinating more frequently. I took a HPT about a week ago, and it was negative. I didn't take it in the morning so I'm thinking maybe its a false neg? I'm waiting to do another test because I'm a little nervous of what the results might be... Any support or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Go to the doctor and get a blood pregnacy test done to get the true results