My last period began on the 17th of March, and ended on the 21st. A 5 days period, which is normal for me. Normally, I get extremely bloated and have really bad cramps for about 1 to 2 weeks before I start my period. So here I am, April 16th and HARDLY ANY SIGNS OF MY PERIOD! I do have slight cramping in my lower stomach and lower back. Which is weird, because like I said, normally I have really strong signs of my period coming. On the 5th of this month (april), my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. He came 5 times, i believe. Now, I've read that you can start feeling symptoms 2- 4 weeks after conception. But i've never heard of feeling anything THE DAY AFTER! I found it odd that the next morning, i threw up and had a bloody nose at the same time... But that only happened once. And what really makes me wonder, is that for the past week or so, i have been extremely HUNGRY. But with no cravings. My boobs are veryyyy sore. Especially when i get out of the shower, they are realllly sensetive. That is another symptom I get before starting my period... but it's never been this bad. The pain is only severe on my nipples. I haven't been scared about becoming pregnant because my boyfriend and I are TRYING TO HAVE A BABY! Sooo please let me know what you think... oh i forgot to mention, i have taken three HPTs and they were all negative. I'm not sure if i had tested too soon? Let me know, please and thank you. :D

it's possible, but having sex on the 5th, you would have to wait until at least the 19th to get a positive result if you are pregnant. and it is a little early to feel the symptoms. a day after intercourse, most women haven't even really concieved yet. it actually take a couple of days for the sperm to travel. maybe you will be starting your period and your wanting to pregnant so badley causes you to feel other symptoms.
for help concieving you should lay down on your back for about 15 min. after intercourse.
drink lots of room temperature water.
and it wouldn't hurt to start taking pre natal vitamins.

I figured it was too early to feel symptoms... but just today, i started having to pee ALOT! i've gone pee 6 times this morning, its only 11:30!! and i'm really tired... but if it's just my period coming, then oh well.. theres always another time to try, right? :-D

right. there is always time to try again. but remember, it doesn't mean that you NOT pregnant. it's just too early to tell. good luck, and i hope you get what you want.

:-) Thanks so much. Take care.

just wondering if you found anything out. i am in the same kind of situation. we are also trying to have a baby. i hope you got good news!