I drink about 2-3 cups of coffee per day. What are the side effects of coffee? Reply soon.

Hi, coffee can be very addicting to some people. Aside from the obvious burst of energy you get, the only long term effect that im completely SURE that it has is yellowing of the teeth. I'll research some more and get back to you as soon as i can :-D

-Fender

Caffeine can cause increased heart rate, nervousness, loss of sleep, and in women can help to aggravate ovarian cysts. I would not be so worried about getting any of these side effects. I am also a coffee addict, but i make sure i stay away from having a little too much, and i think you should cut down a bit to avoid having any health problems.

Best of wishes!

I know that coffee can be addictive and can constipate, while with others it has the reverse effect. Weight loss do to quickening of the heart. Each individual is different so don't expect the same effects.

Can drinking excessive amounts of coffee cause dry, brittle hair?