Hey guys. So I drink a lot of coffee and tea. I drink tea first thing in the morning, when I am up from my bed and I drink about four or even five coffees per day.  Before I go to sleep I drink one cup of chamomile tea. Now, I am not sure that this is good so I decided to start this topic to see what do you think about this.

So, let’s start.

Let’s talk about tea and coffee for heart health – about pros and cons. What do you think and what do you know?

Join this discussion.

Hey there.

Wonderful topic! Love it. It is good because sometimes we don’t know what we are drinking and how this can affect our lives. So, I support this topic and I want everyone to join here, to discuss with us :)

I will go first and I will let you what I do know about this.

First, I need to tell you that I am addicted to coffee and I don’t drink tea at all. Coffee is an amazing complex mixture of compounds that may have beneficial of harmful effects on our cardiovascular system. Some studies have shown that drinking coffee has a cholesterol – raising effects and this can result in some heart disease.

On the other hand, coffee has a lot of antioxidants that can help you.

Nice topic out there. Good job. I love to drink coffee and tea as well. But I drink coffee more.

I know that tea and coffee drinkers have more chance to have healthy heart. But statistics is on the tea’s side. Drinking tea is the easiest way to save your heart. I still do believe that there are nothing that bad like a hot cup of coffee to start your day, in the morning.

A few months ago I found that almost 40 percent of the people are likely to die from heart disease than those who drank less than one cup of tea.

I think that drinking 2 cups of tea per day can lower the risk of heart issues.

Hi guys.

Actually, from the scientific side I don’t know that much about it but I am pretty sure that both, tea and coffee, are good for everyone’s health and everyone’s heart. Of course, if you are drinking it moderately. I believe that two cups of either one every day is OK, but everything more can actually be bad.

So, you know what I do?

I drink coffee early in the morning and at my work I drink one cup of coffee and one cup of tea. I believe that this is totally OK and that this is healthy.

So, drink coffee and drink tea :)

Hello everyone. Well, like the rest of you, I really adore to drink coffee. A lot of coffee actually. I think that I am able to drink more than three cups per day. I don’t believe that this is good and healthy, but I just love coffee and I can’t help it.

I am very glad because research never show that coffee can harm your health and your heart generally. Actually, there are plenty of reasons to drink coffee every day. For example, studies have shown that coffee consumption have improved glucose metabolism, reduced risk of type 2 diabetes and promotion of weight loss especially in overweight people.

Hello everyone. I agree with you totally. I love to say that coffee is miracle in the cup, but you should not drink it that much at all. Two cups per day is totally normal because level of caffeine can cause also some bad effects on your health. The good thing is that I never had any of them :) I know that I was reading about it and according to some research, consumption of 4 to 6 cups of coffee per day can reduce risk of numerous cancers. The benefits are really good especially because coffee is great antioxidant and it has anti – mutagenic properties. I can’t talk about the tea because I don’t drink it.

Hello guys. I really need to tell you that I love to drink both – coffee and tea as well. But lately I have some problems with drinking coffee. It is not good for my stomach at all. I don’t know why, but just in case I switched to tea totally.

I drink green tea in the morning, black tea in the afternoon and chamomile tea in the evening. It helps me to sleep much better.

I will not talk about pros and cons of tea but I am sure that there are more of them, just we don’t know all of them yet.