Hello, folks. My friend had some skin problems and he went to a dermatologist. After thorough examinations, he was diagnosed with squamocellular cancer. My doctor says this could be resolved with an operation. I would like to know what the prognosis is after the operation. I would appreciate this piece of info.

Hi, there. Squamocellular cancer is a tumor with relatively good prognosis. It does not give easily metastatic lesions. Basocellular carcinoma rarely gives them as well. Malignant melanoma is one of the most dangerous skin cancers. I recommend you to take this operation if your doctor recommends it. The prognosis after the operation can be good. Consult your doctor about all these issues before you accept it. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hi there,
I know that there are several types of skin cancers. The squamous cell cancer is just one type of skin cancer. The good thing about this cancer is that it can be easily treated if it is diagnosed on time. Can you tell me more about your friends cancer problem? How long has he been having this issue? I think that ultraviolet radiation can cause this type of cancer. This happens when your skin is exposed to sunlight or from tanning beds as well. It is always best to prevent then to treat the cancer. I hope this helped you and your friend in any way.

All the best,
Danella