Is there any supplement to become pregnant faster? Please help.Me and my husband both normal but hard to get pregnant on my part. What to do?

Some supplements can help, as can diet and lifestyle. But there is no panacea. You haven't said much about your situation.

1. How old are you both?
  2. How long have you been married?
  3. How long have you been trying to get pregnant?
  4. How long is your menstrual cycle (typically 28 days)?
  5. Wnat do you mean by "Me and my husband both normal"?
  6. Why do you say it is "hard to get pregnant on my part"?
    • Why do you suggest the difficulty is on your side and not his?
  7. How often in each month do you have sexual intercourse?
  8. Where are you from?
  9. What sort of diet do you have?

Because there are so many reasons why you might not be getting pregnant, and it might be down to his fertility and much as your fertility, that some analysis of your situation would be beneficial.

It's hard on my part because he had a child before. I am 30 and him as well. I am at canada. We are married for 9 months. 9 Monmonths we're trying actually. We tried everyday intercourse and I don't have sort of diet actually. My cycle is like 25-26 days

Just update my username. It's still me

Fathering a child does not mean he has no problems now. Are you aware of any disorders you might have? It is not generally considered that you have fertility problems until you have been trying for at least a year. Have you previously been on contraceptive pills?
Any 'fertility' action you take now could take up to 3 months to improve fertility - for healthier sperm or eggs to develop.
1. Dietary: Ensure you both have a healthy well-balanced diet. Give up alcohol & caffeinated coffee for 3 months, and don't smoke. Caffeine, particularly in the form of coffee, decreases fertility. Problems with sperm count, motility and abnormalities, increase with the number of cups of coffee consumed each day. Eliminate all caffeine-containing food and drinks for at least three months before trying to conceive (including colas, chocolate, black teas and coffee). Alcohol will affect both you and your husband. Drinking any alcohol at all can reduce your fertility by half. Drinking alcohol can decrease sperm count, increase abnormal sperm and lower the proportion of motile sperm. Alcohol also inhibits the body’s absorption of nutrients such as zinc, (one of the most important minerals for male fertility).
2. Supplements: Try Folic acid with Vitamins B6 & B12, zinc, selenium, omega 3, Vitamin E, & Vitamin C. He could try L-Argenine & L-Carnitine as well as the others.
3. Fertile days: With a 25-26 day cycle, you are likely to be fertile on Cycle Days [CDs] 7 to 13 (the first day of your period is CD1). Therefore you could restrict intercourse to those days (avoiding at least CDs 3 to 6. He should not have an orgasm on those days either.)
I hope this helps.