Hello. I'm very worried about my mother’s health. She is 60 years old but since this occurred, she was very healthy and almost never been to any doctor at all.
But about a month ago she first time experienced something like some mini-stroke and it affected her movement, physical control of speech, and coordination. The stroke lasted about an hour after which everything came back to normal. We were very worried about her very much but this has never happened again and we thought that it wasn’t something serious. But in a last couple of days it happened at least five times and each time she knew the symptoms were beginning, but lost some memory during. Anyone maybe knows more about this?

Well, I can tell you only that this was a big mystery for neurologists these last couple of years.
But recently it is proven that these mini-strokes can be caused by a condition called intracranial arterial dolichoectasia, in which some of the larger arteries of the brain become elongated and loose its normal shape. Depending on which area of the brain is affected, the strokes can impair many different body functions.
Most of the patients with this disorder have some blood vessels disease or high blood pressure.
I have read somewhere that simple Aspirin can be used to help prevent stroke especially at women.
You should tell your mother to watch their diet and exercise more, and, especially, to quit smoking.