I was kicked by horse when I was younger, like much younger, about 30 years younger, and I got a lump on my head. It's still there after all these years, and I was wondering if anyone could explain why that is? It is not painful or anything, and I am a bit weird but I think I am quite sane otherwise :-). Do you think there is extra bone growth or something?

Hello! Occasionally, a blow to the head may be severe enough to cause bleeding in or around the brain. This type of bleeding can cause an intracranial hematoma, a serious condition that puts pressure on the brain. You should seek immediate medical attention if you feel the following signs or symptoms: Persistent or worsening headache, Confusion, Imbalance, Vomiting, Mood changes, Unconsciousness. But, since you already have that bump for many years, and you say that you feel perfectly fine, there's nothing to worry about. The kick has probably caused you some permanent skull deformation which luckily wasn't harmful to your brain. If the lump bothers you, you can talk to your doctor about some possible solutions.