I am pregnant for six months now. I need to ask something. My friend had the early delivery and her baby is in very difficult position. I am afraid that it could happen to me too. Can you tell me what causes early delivery in pregnancy? I would be very grateful for any help.

for me i had my son a month and a week early.because i worked up until i had him i was standing up the hole 8 hours and just stressing the hole time.you just need to take it easy dont be worried alot cuz it will hurt the baby ,just rember what you feel your baby can feel.good luck

There are many risk factors which could lead to early delivery. Health problems like abnormal placenta, genital tract infection and chronic maternal illness could lead to preterm labor. There are risk factors like drug and alcohol abuse, smoking, inadequate weight gain and nutrition. Also gym infection, heavy physical labor, infection, hormonal imbalance, fetal abnormality, history of premature labor etc can cause early delivery. But your doctor would tell you if your baby is in danger so don't worry.

I am almost 6 months pregnant and I had issues with my blood pressure before I got pregnant, but they seemed to have gone away. I also have been under a great deal of stress because my husband is in the middle east and I am here with our other two girls. It feels as though sometimes the baby is trying to literally crawl out of me. When I feel this way I try to calm down and relax, but I don't know what is causing that.

I worked as a bartender for my WHOLE pregnancy. I worked any where from a normal forty hour work week to seventy-eighty depending on the need for help and as a single mom, the need for the money. I was on my feet all day and was even two weeks over with my pregnancy. I worked until two hours before being induced. Being on your feet doesn't always cause early delivery, but I do think that all the walking and lifting did allow me to have a fairly easy delivery. I do agree with the previous lady on one thing though; what you feel, your baby does feel. Don't sweat the little things and somethings are just out of your hands. Let the professionals and your body tell you how to limit yourself and enjoy this experience.