I am now 7 months pregnant and my latest ultrasound showed my baby still keeps its feet downward and if it keeps staying this way I am recommended on having a c-section and anyway my question is when exactly c-section is necessary and I wonder if somehow I could avoid having c-section for I have heard that the recovery period is much longer than having normal labor. And as for my current general condition I am doing fine with no complications so far and now this situation with the possibility of having a cesarean really impacted me so I am curious when c-section necessary is?

I think it is still too early talking about c-section in your case for the baby still has got enough of time to turn into normal position with her head downward so to me it looks like you will be having a normal labor you will see-it is just that your baby is a bit lazy but eventually it would probably turn around. Anyway here are many reasons for which the c-section is necessary and one of them is when the cervix won't open which was mine case and I was also first given the induction but after 8 hours my cervix persisted closed and finally I ended up with c-section and it is just about some small abdominal incision that haven't caused me that much pain and yet again I have a friend whose baby was with its feet downward at the time of her labor-she decided to have natural delivery so for it was about a prolonged and hard labor she needed more time to get recovered than I did for she had those vaginal stitches so you see it all depends on the severity of the case but I think there is a lot of time for your baby to turn around so you could be having a normal labor as you would like.