Hello, guys. My friend has been diagnosed with MS. I know how difficult this disease is for him. I would like to ask you what you know about experimental drugs for multiple sclerosis. I would really appreciate if you could tell me something more about this. Thank you in advance.

Hello to you too. You are right. Multiple sclerosis is a difficult disease. There are several forms of this disease. I have heard that many studies deal with secondary progressive MS. It is a form where symptoms progress steady. Interferons have been recently approved for this type of disease. Before this, only mitoxantrone was in use. I hope you’ll find out something else. Bye!

Hi, guys. Multiple sclerosis is a disease where there are a lot of uncertainties. There are still many studies and experiments to be done. When we talk about secondary progressive form, there are still some medications to be tested. Some studies consider Imuran, Leustat, cyclophosphamide, etc. Immunoglobulins are also under testing. I couldn’t tell you more details. You should consult an expert about this. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I know how it feels to live with MS. My close friend suffers from this terrible disease. All the medications help to reduce symptoms. However, nothing seems to help. I would agree with the previous post. Many drugs are still under testing. I am not sure when the real breakthrough will come. I hope it will be soon. Bye!