Hello, folks. My wife and I have few months old baby and she will soon stay at her grandparents for the first time. We are so accustomed to this little girl, that I don’t really know what we will do then. What do you do for fun when you are alone, without your baby? I would gladly hear all your advices.

Hi, there. Are you seriously asking me this question? Since this is your first time that you will be alone with your wife after your daughter’s birth, I hope I don’t need to draw you. People, have sex! I bet you haven’t had a proper sexual intercourse for months. You should enjoy that evening when you are alone. Although, I can imagine that you will worry for your baby. You will call the grandparents via phone in every 5 minutes. Try to relax and make this time as best as possible. Bye!

Hello. I agree with the previous post, although I would put it in more sophisticated way. I think that you should make a romantic evening for your wife. Prepare her some special dinner. You can also make a special bath. These are simple things, but I am sure your wife will be grateful for them. If you have energy, you can have dinner in a restaurant. I hope this will help you. I want details after. Have fun!