Hello, folks. My wife would like us to eat more sardines than usual. I really don’t know how often we should do this. What is your opinion about this? How often do you eat sardines? I will really appreciate all your replies considering this. I hope answering to my post won’t bother you much.

Hi, there. I have read somewhere that eating sardines can have some benefits. I think that eating once or twice a week is recommendable. You can start with this tempo for the beginning. If you have small kids, you should be careful. Kids are not allowed to eat all kinds of fish. You can consult an expert about this. I hope I’ve helped a little. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, everyone. I think that the previous post has a point. Eating once or twice a week is quite fine. It really has some benefits. It can help in prevent cardiovascular diseases. I have also read somewhere that eating sardines reduces risk for prostate cancer. Imagine that! I hope this will help. Bon appetite! Bye!