Hello, guys. I have heard something about free immunization program for kids. I think this is a great idea and I would like to know whether HPV vaccine is included in this program or not. Can anyone tell me this? I will appreciate all your replies considering this. Thanks in advance.

Hello to you too. HPV vaccine is mostly indicated for girls age of 11 and 12. It prevents human papilloma infection. It is believed for this virus to be responsible for cervix cancer. There is a possibility for free vaccine. VFC program (Vaccines for Children) provides free vaccines for girls younger than 19 that cannot afford it. These vaccines are reserved for Medicaid-insured ones, American Indians, Alaskans and uninsured. I hope this was helpful for you. Do you have a girl for immunization? Bye!

Hi, there. I have also heard about VFC program. I agree that this is a good step. You can find about 45.000 sites that provide vaccines from VFC program. Those are private clinics, hospitals, public clinics, etc. If someone is interested, he should visit his nearest health centre. If your insurance does not provide you vaccine, there is a possibility of getting it through Qualified Health Centers. This is also possible through Rural Health Centers. I hope I’ve helped. Bye!