Hi, folks. My wife is in 6th month of pregnancy and we must think on some things we need to buy for the baby. One of them is nursery furniture. My wife would want it, but I am not sure if we really need it. I hope someone could tell me this. I would really appreciate all your opinions.

Hi, there. I don’t really know if this type of furniture is needed. I know when my wife was pregnant. She used to ask for various things. I think the most important things are baby crib and baby strollers. Of course, there are other things, but these are little more expensive. You should consult your friends about this. I hope you’ll manage. Congratulations! Bye!

Hello, everyone. I really don’t know what to tell you. If you have money to spend, then why not? If you don’t spend it on your kids, who will you spend it on then? If we can, we should make life for our kids as easy as we can. I think this is a good thinking. Maybe others wouldn’t agree with me. Please, let me know if you agree. Congratulations! Good luck!