Hello, folks. My friend had some troubles with heavy metals intoxication. I know that she went to a doctor and I think she was given Detoxamin suppository. I don’t know much about this drug, so I would like to know what you think about this. I would appreciate your opinions. Bye!

Hi, there. I have heard about Detoxamine. It is used for chelation therapy mostly for heavy metal intoxication. It binds with toxins in the intestines and prevents them from absorbing. I have heard that suppositories of Detoxamin are more efficient than intravenous infusions of some other chelation agents. This therapy is non-invasive. There is no discomfort. I hope your friend feels better now. Why are you interested in this drug? I hope I’ve helped. Bye!

I just used one Detoxamin 750 suppository for heavy metal toxicity.  I was sick as a dog.  Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, chills.  I will NEVER use this again. NEVER.  It's synthetic and holistic medicine is to "first do no harm".   I was violently ill to the point I thought about going to a hospital and I hate hospitals.  I don't know what the answer is here but I'm not buying into this synthethic chelation.  This can't be good for the body and they really don't know the long term results of using synthethic chelators.  I'm going to use food as my medicine best I can and live with the rest.