Hi, guys. My best man’s kid has been diagnosed with the coxa vara. I have never heard about this condition before, so I would like to find out something more. Can a person limp because of this condition? I would really be grateful for this piece of info. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. Coxa vara is a rare condition, so I guess that’s the probable reason why you haven’t heard about it. It can be congenital or developmental. These kids feel stiffness and pain. One leg is shorter than other. So, you can say that a person can limp because of coxa vara. Your best men should consult a pediatrician about the treatment options. I am sorry I cannot give you more details. Good luck! Bye!

Good evening, everybody. I had a kid in my neighborhood who had coxa vara. He limped. As far as I know, his case wasn’t congenital, but developmental. I think that he went for a surgery after. Later, they moved out, so I really don’t know what happened to the kid. In any case, I think that you should really consult an expert about this. Please, let me know what happens. Good luck to your best man’s kid! Bye!

Hi, I was born with juvenile coxa vara, I am now 42, at the age of 17 I had my left leg shortened to rectify the difference in length and also stop my lower part of the spine curving anymore. It worked I have been able to live a normal life but at the age I am now I've started suffering severe lower back pain and migraines, I am seeking medical advice from an orthopaedic surgeon to see what they can do for me. I hope the little boy does get the help and treatment needed they can do wonders and he would be able to live a normal happy life,