Had a baby and am smaller that I was before a pregnant but It seems that the more weight I loose the more I notice the stretch marks. What is the point of a flat tummy if I cant show it off because of these marks. Does anyone have tips to make them less noticable?

Hi there..I guess I have a question for you..When you rub over the stretch marks, do you actually feel the stretch mark, or is it smooth but just visable? If you can feel it, I would suggest talking to your doc about options as to rid you of the marks. I have them as well from my first born and weight gain, but either way when I lost weight they came out in full force!! After trying everything possible, my doc told me I would need plastic surgery to get rid of them by doing a tummy tuck or body lift,etc..Not everyone bodies react the same to pregnancy or the after-effects, so what may work for one, may not to another..Congrats on your baby and best of luck with the marks! 

They are the same color as the rest of the skin, maybe a little lighter. I can feel them. Some of them are deeper then others. I don't have the money to do plastic surgery. Oh well, Thank you for the help. Maybe when My hubby is done with school and we have more money. I will just have to stay in shape until then. Thanks!

Your welcome and best of luck!!