I got back from my holiday I’ve spent two weeks on sunny beaches and I got my ten darkened but I also have broken veins on the left side of my check and nose area. I thought that those broken veins will go away by themselves but no, it’s been almost a month I got them and they don’t seem to be going. So I started thinking on having some laser therapy or whatever that could help me made this broken veins disappear. Is anyone there to help me on this and tell me something more about laser therapy?

I had laser treatment for the exact same problem. I had broken veins at my cheeks and around my nose and guess what I still have them even after laser treatment. Anyway I was warned that laser therapy might not be successful in treating broken veins but despite that I wanted to try with laser therapy. And I’m sorry to disappoint you but it seems like it really doesn’t help much and the only thing that helps me in covering my broken veins is good make up. Also good moisturizer helps a lot especially before sun exposure as well as drinking a lot of water, and tries to avoid sun in order to reduce the risk of further broken veins spreading. And if still you want to try with laser treatment than you’ll be probably have at least three of them in few weeks but I’m sure the laser treatment won’t make your broken veins disappear though it may reduce them but there’s high possibility for them to reoccur. And try to find a good and experienced practitioner.