I need to know about CLL treatment – what drugs are used for it? I mean, I have been diagnosed with this condition not more than month ago and have been told that for now I do not need to be under any therapy. But, I would like to know if there are any meds I can take to prevent further progression. I want to say that I cannot just sit and wait...

Unfortunately, that is more or less, all you can do for now. Actually, absence of therapy in the early stage of CLL is there because doctors are afraid that treatment when there are no symptoms might fasten the progress of this illness. So, until the blood test (which you will be doing from time to time) shows some changes, you should not be under any treatment. I guess you should hope that period last as long as possible (we might be talking about decades!).