Unfortunately, my father is suffering from CLL. Honestly, until recently I did not even know what that short stood for, but I do know now. The good thing is, he does not have any symptoms yet, so he will not get any therapy. Actually, we wouldn't know if he did not go for a regular medical check up and did blood test. So, we are waiting for the symptoms, can you tell me what they are?

CLL is a tricky disease. Some people do not develop the symptoms for the long time and some have it from the start. So, if there are no symptoms, there is no need for any medication. But at some point, the illness will develop and the signs that occur are related to lymph nodes, spleen, and liver. And you should probably know that people with this disease can live even several decades more. There are even some methods that can determine how long will the patient live, based on DNA mutation examination.