I would like to know a bit more about CLL and its aspects. Unfortunately, I ask this because of my father. He is 60 years old and he has been diagnosed with this illness. It seems that he has been suffering from it for a while, but we did not know for it, there were no symptoms and only a blood test showed some anomalies that lead to diagnose. Anyway, can you tell me what diet should patients with CLL use?

I must admit I don't know about the exact diet but I can say with certainty that a regular healthy diet is required. My guess is that substances in blood level should be kept in normal levels, if not lower and that can be done only with healthy diet. And that kind of diet is good for overall health, which is also very important. I think this is one of the necessary aspects that should be kept in order to postpone the symptoms of CLL occurring.