Hi, I suffer from arithitis. NSAIL are not helping me anymore, I suffer constant pain. I heard about certain foods being useful in such cases. What food to eat for arthritis?

Hi, I have been using Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) supplements, which can provide relief from pain in arthritic condition. It is usually used by people who failed to respond to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS). I also find quercetin to be very efficient for reducing joint inflammation. Quercetin belongs to group of flavonoids, which are present in some fruits and various leafy green vegetables. The biggest amounts of quercitin are found in teas -- both green and black -- apples, onions, and beans. Red wine is famous for it’s antioxidant properties, which is believed to partially belong to quercetin. Bioflavonoids affect collagen health, which is providing the firmness of skin and joints.