Hello. I'm interested to find out some things about miscarriage. You see, about two months ago I have found out that I'm pregnant and till now, everything was going well and I hope everything will.
I don’t want to cause bed luck but I would really like to know some more information about miscarriage, the precise mechanism and how can I affect on it.
I have read some stuff about it but it was too mixed up for me, so, if someone could simplify it for me these facts about abortion, I would be more then grateful.

I understand your curiosity and that’s why I would like to help you providing you some information about this. You see, abortion and miscarriage are not the same thing. A miscarriage, also called a spontaneous abortion is the loss of a fetus during pregnancy due to natural causes, and abortion is artificially caused.
There can be several possible causes of miscarriage but genetic abnormalities are the most common cause, but it can be caused also with infection, problems with mother’s hormones and immune responses.
After the death of fetus, the dead tissue is discarded from the uterus through bleeding which last about 7-10 days.