how does tha doctor take tha baby out?

When you are only 4-6 weeks pregnant, the fetus is smaller than RICE grains, so the doctor simply suctions the pregnancy out with a small strawlike tube.

You can be put to sleep, and it only takes about 5 minutes for an abortion to happen.

what happens when you get hurt while aborting ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abortion is very safe... I have had 3 aboritons and was never hurt by any of them..

What exactly ar you trying to ask?

If you want to know exactly what happens watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=THS2zZ4m260
And number 2 and 3

i need help i had sex after 2 days of my abortion

And what happened? If it is bad go to the doctors

Personally I thought abortion hurt, and the "laughing gas" they gave me didnt take any pain (severe cramping, discomfort...being poked around inside isnt comfortable) away during the procedure. I would recommend being put to sleep.

I am not for abortion for myself (never have been) but I never thought I would be one to get raped. I did the weekend after thanksgiving. I went to the dr. and got the morning after pill... i have used it before and it always worked. Welp now im late and very scared that i may be pregnant. So now i severly am considering abortion if indeed i am. Im scared... i hear so many positive and negative things about it that i am having a hard time deciding if it is for me or not. I love children and hope to be a mom one day but not from a rape! Im afraid if i am and i go on with an abortion that i will be permemantly damaged inside and will be unable to have children in the future.

In your opinions would it be better to just have the child and give it up for adoption or would it be best to get an abortion?

Regards,
Ashley

Ashley,

Having an abortion hurts you psychologically and emotionally. You deserve more. You are precious and priceless and are loved by the One Who created you.

There is something called Post Abortion Syndrome where women who have had abortions experience such symptoms as guilt, regret, remorse, shame, lowered self-esteem, insomnia, dreams and nightmares, flash backs, anniversary reactions, crying, despair and depression.

If you already have had an abortion, there is healing. I highly recommend looking up Rachel's Vineyard to help with the healing process. www.rachelsvineyard.org. It's not too late. I offer you the option to hope.

He Who Created the Universe is in love, passionately, with you.
He cares deeply for you and will help you through this difficult time if you ask Him.

Please consider adoption.

I love you, Ashley.
Love, me.

i have had an abortion honestly it hurts it feels like really severe period pains but the procedure lasts about 6 mins..and almost instantly after the procedure was completed the pain had stopped..it felt to me as if he was pulling something attached to my insides..which it exactly was...the pain was short lived

you can get pregnant after an abortion.
i did two months after my first abortion..and sadly had to get another one.
it's up to you if you're willing to go on with the pregnancy and have a baby grow inside you for that long, and then give it up.
in my opinion i'd rather do abortion, if i stayed pregnant i would be keeping the baby. but that's only my thoughts. adoption is a very beautiful thing to those people who have tried and tried to have children but can't. but no body can tell you what to do. it's your choice.
that decision is up to you only.

i am 14 years old and had to abortion tablet and i wouldnt advise anyone else to have it i was in agony for hours and was sick about 10 times i would go for one of the other options.

im not a hater of religion, but im not religious. so do yourself a favor and just ignore the other responder. mainly bc shes being retarded. im not an aborting type of person either and i hope some day that i, myself, will have two children-lol. I just know right now that im not ready, so i choose to not have another child suffer for its whole life-you know. rape is a horrible thing to happen to anyone and i agree, but you should also learn self defense instead of dreading the event all the time. I think you are being thoughtful about the situation and I dont think it causes any scaring, but emotionally. and yes, it can be. you are thinking of its well being and you shouldnt feel bad for doing so. respect its death, but dont feel guilt forever.

i hope you figure out what you want to do. blessed be.

I honestly believe that abortion would be the better thing to do. I myself have had on and at first it is a bit scary but you must do what better suits you. Think of it this way if you go the whole nine months with this child inside of you how will you feel when its time to give it up to someone else if your strong willed like that than go for it. Me i could not even thing of the fact that i would give birth to my child and than have to hand it over to someone else come on. When you have an abortion you know that your child will be going to the greatest place ever heaven and he/she will be with the most wonderful person ever god. And NO ONE should judge you but god and you and i both know that he knows why your doing what it is your doing. So go with what suits you....

DA