Hi. I'm feeling terrible right now. About six months ago I have found out that I'm pregnant. I have waited for this child over then 3 years and I was thrilled with the news.
But, after six months I started to suffer from some very strange symptoms like lower abdominal cramps, dizziness and vaginal bleeding. I have contacted my gynecologist imidiately and he has determined that I will lose my child and that is inevitable. He said also that I lost a lot of blood and that the first goal for him is to save me because my life was also ingeperdissed. So, when I woke up the next day, I was lying in hospital and my child was gone. I'm very depressed now because I don’t know what could cause this!

I'm very sorry about your loss and I would really like to help you anyway I could. There can be several reasons that could cause your miscarriage. Some of the most common reasons are hormonal problems, infections, and maternal health problems. You didn’t tell do you suffer from any disease such as diabetes or thyroid disease and this could be important because it is proven the can cause miscarriage.
You should also know that beside these diseases a mother’s lifestyle also may increase her risk of miscarriage. These include smoking, use of u pain-relieving medications or anti-inflammatory drugs while pregnant.
Talk with your doctor and found out for real what caused your loss.