I think that abortion is a private decision between a woman and her doctor. I believe in the `Right to Choose' and I am strongly pro-choice. Also I think the right to abortion empowers women and is an important part of women's health rights. I would like to hear explanation of human life and see if I am right. Is it normal that someone think abortion is immoral because it kills a human being, and should never be tolerated?

The debate on abortion generally focuses on when actually human life begins. The courts often focus on viability, or the point at which the fetus could survive outside of mother’s the womb. Viability naturally begins at about 6 months of pregnancy. With modern medical advances the age of viability is pushed back substantially. Strong pro-life advocates believe that the fetus should be protected from the moment of conception, which someone doesn’t approve. Describing abortion as health issue or as women's rights issue is a pro-choice stance. Describing abortion as a moral issue or as an issue of balancing the mother's rights with the fetus' rights would be pro-life stance. Any reference to the rights of the unborn is a strong pro-life stance. The fact is that baby starts to live its life while still is inside mother. If you will accept this fact and consider fetus as human being depends on how you understand process. There are and always will be people with different opinions and different belief so it’s your choice where you will be.