I am not going into details, but at a point in my life that I do not want to have another baby. I am 20 or 21 weeks. I am 41 yers old and just want to know if there is a safe way to have a miscarriage.

NO, not at all.

You can have an abortion.

There are many states in the US that offer abortion up to 20-26 weeks electively, but it will cost you money.

REGARDLESS of whether you try it at home or through a doctor, IT IS STILL ABORTION.

IF you truly do not want to be pregnant, you should get to an abortion clinic.

Go to the abortion clinic right away.

Yes, it will cost you a handful of money but its the only way to go.

Look into giving it up for adoption.

You are being absurd... YOU personally do not agree with abortion, that's fine, whatever, but you can state that WITHOUT playing the "ZOMG MURDER" card.

People come here for medical advice, and they seek accurate information, what you gave was just a bunch of negativity.

why not have the baby and give it up for adoption to someone that cant have a baby?

That is not how they do an aboriton at 20 weeks.

They use FORCEPTS and dismember the baby INSIDE OF the woman, they do not pull the fetus out.

THEN they suction the pieces out.

Actual abortion clinic websites explain how they do an aboriton at 20 weeks.

Look, you can call abortion murder all you want. Forcing someone to have a baby they just don't want for their own personal reasons is just like a slow death to the woman pregnant with an unwanted child. I recently had a miscarriage and I personally now am willing to try to get pregnant, in a planned way. Not just the usual, oops I did it again way that many other women do. There are too many children in this country and others that are unwanted and need to be adopted. So, until the day you can adopt every unwanted, poverty stricken child here and internationally, you have zero right to talk nonsense to someone who doesn't want to have a baby and contribute to the overpopulation of unwanted children. Enough is enough, get on your soapbox at some right wing nut ball political site.

i agree...with everyone. I do think that abortion is wrong but that is no ones place to jugde someone else. everyone is going to make the best decision for themselves, dont judge and be sympathetic because what if thats you in that situation. To all mothers, be strong and take care of your children and yourselves.

Well ladies...no one has the power to tell anyone what to do. I personally do not agree with abortion but that is not my place to judge someone else based on what they feel they should do. No one knows the other persons situation so we should take that into consideration.

suppose someone is raped. Does that make abortion wrong or right?

speaking from experience...
i just miscarried yesterday, which is why I happened on to this site. I am very sad although I was not that thrilled to be pregnant in the first place at 39(even though it was planned). It has been a very rough 8 weeks.
I had an abortion 10 years ago and it just sickens me that I was selfish and foolish enough to do it. I'm Catholic and that is just not acceptable. I have asked for forgiveness, and of course, God has given that to me. But all actions come with a consequence. Good or bad. If my dad were to find out about the abortion, he would be devastated. How ashamed I am. I am trying to get my nerve up to tell him about the misscarriage... I have to live with the guilt of an abortion every day for the rest of my life. Why couldn't I have just lived with the embarassment for 9 months and let someone else raise my child? I'm sure he/she would be living a great 10 yr old life right now.
Just something to think about.

I hate to be all of you out there who are judging people if you want to talk about what is going to happen on judgment day. We are not the ones to be passing judgment on people, that job alone if for God to do. For any of us who has decided to put His job into our hands by trying to lay judgment on someone is wrong. For one I am not for abortions in the least, but there are situations that doing so can not be avoided. Instead of some of you standing on your soap box trying to preach what is right, go back into the bible. God doesn't want anyone of us to do His job and pass judgment. The people who have come here are seeking advice, not criticism. If you can't deal with that, then don't come to this site. I for one was rapped about two months ago and am now pregnant. I never once thought of abortion as an option until now. The doctor told me that if I am to carry this child to full term, or even to half term, there is a good chance that I could end up killing myself due to complications. I am very upset that this could end up bad either way, yet there is no way around it for me. I will not pass judgment on people who get this done just because they don't want a child or for whatever reason they have. Judgment will be passed by the Lord himself. So please stop telling women that it is bad and just lend a supporting shoulder. If you cannot do so, see that X in the upper right hand corner, kindly click it.

Why would you wait that long if you knew you didn't want a baby?

why don't you put the baby up for adoption?there are plenty of people who would be thrilled to adopt your baby tring to miscarry is not the answer you really need to talk to someone no matter what your situation is that baby deserves to live

Are you asking if there is a SAFE way to CAUSE a miscarrige YOURSELF?
go to a pregnancy clinic and see what you options are.