HI. I'M 20 N I ALREADY HAVE A DAUGHTER I CAN'T RAISE ON MY OWN BECAUSE IT'S HARD. I HAVEN'T COMPLETED SCHOOL N RECENTLY I FOUND OUT THAT IM 2MONTHS PREGNANT. N I DON'T WANNA KEEP IT. LIFE IS SO HARD FOR ME RIGHT NOW. WHAT CAN I DO TO HAVE A MISCARRIAGE?? CAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO GET AN ABORTION!! HELP PLEASE??

First off nt judging but why have unprotected sex if u know that you are not stable for a child. Instead of trying to kill the baby why not just give it up for adoption.

Hi Michelle, I agree with jbess, I can't recommend a way to purposely, & purposefully murder an unborn baby. What I can recommend is to get in contact with an adoption agency in your area. There are probably thousands of couples in and around your city that would give anything to have a child, and for whatever reason cannot conceive on their own. All reputable agencies will connect you with loving people that are more than willing to cover your medical expenses just as if they were pregnant. Most will take you to all your appointments and take good care of you while you are carrying the child they have waited for years sometimes. Once you have given birth the baby could go to a loving home & you can choose an open adoption to where you would be able to receive pictures and when the child is 18 the records would be available for him/her to find you. Or a closed adoption where the records are sealed, if you do not wish to be found. This is an alternative to needlessly ending a life. I hope this has been helpful. Good luck to you and your baby.