For the past two weeks I've been having a problem with my digestive system. I had taco bell two weeks ago, which included a taco and burrito. Shortly after eating the burrito, I became uninterested in food and couldn't eat another bite. That same day my stomach felt full and bloated, and I felt stomach cramps at first. I had laid down to rest but after I woke up, I felt nauseous and sick.

The next day I didn't eat a thing. The smell of food made me sick to my stomach, and I came close to vomiting but never happened. All I had was 7up which made me feel much better. I made some soup which was good. The next day I was feeling better but still no appetite. Even with no appetite I did some light eating and I felt fine.

Now, it's been two weeks since this incident and I still have the same problem. The problem for me is, anything I eat I become full and bloated, and my appetite will be gone the rest of the day. I know my appetite is there, there's just something that's blocking it because I can feel it trying to push through. I have no stomach cramps, diarrhea, vomiting, nauseous feeling or anything similar. The only time I have bowel movements is when I eat, other than that I don't really have them, which I guess would seem normal if I'm not eating. I believe there's something wrong inside my stomach, and gastroparesis seems to fit what I have without the feeling sick part. I really hope thats not it.

I went to the doctor yesterday to see what was wrong, but all they did was give me a prescription for Prilosec which I don't believe will help. I had some blood work done so I'm waiting on the results. Anyone have any idea what this could be? I've been worried about this and it has me concerned.

hi there, i can't give you an answer but i have been suffering in a similar way. its been like this for months now, i get very fatigued during the day and get dizziness while i eat. and yes, i get full unusually quickly. my appetite is there in the stomach, but not in the mouth if you know what i mean. and no diarhea. i also dont get full nights of sleep, which in turn affects me at work - no energy. i also get bloated often as well. depression also kicks in as i have lost weight, and i am already skinny as it is. some people say its mild IBS but no certain food triggers it. its worrying me as well because i cant really live with it anymore. im off to the doctor next week and will let you know if he says anything, which may be of help to you.

just last saturday i ate taco bell, quesadilla and taco. and i ate all of the quesadilla and one bite of the taco and couldn't eat anymore. when usually i can eat all that and more. i couldn't eat the rest of the night. then the next day i didn't eat anything. i wasn't interested in food at all. i lost my apetite and lost 5 pounds just that day. its now been three days later. and i still can't eat well. even a light meal fills me up and makes me feel nauseaus.

That is really weird because I have had the same thing happen. I had taco bell one night and a couple hours after I ate it I felt really sick. I have had the same fullness problem and lack of appetite. This all came on the day after I ate it and have had it for a few weeks on and off. I wonder what is causing this?

my father had those symptoms a few years ago. only he started eating spagetthi one night (we all ate it) and suddenly he felt nauseuos and couldn't eat anymore. He started throwing up like crazy and they had to rush him to the hospital. they basically told us he was dying and there was nothing they could do. (idiots) so we switched doctors and it turns out that his appendix was about to burst and also that he had a congential twist in his intestines. They removed his appendix, cut out part of his intestines and he quickly recovered. it also caused him to lose A LOT of weight because it took him awhile to eat again AND because the twist in his intestines had caused such a blockage. I don't know if this relates to any of you but it might be a start next time you visit your docs.

unfortunately i dont have an answer either

i have a similar problem.
ive always had quite a big appetite, but, for the past week or so my appetite has significantly gone down, i can only fit in about a meal a day and after that i feel incredibly full and feel like i need to get sick. some days ive had terrible stomoch ache. some days headaches. some days nausea and dizziness. ive had diarrhoea on and off too.

maybe its a stomoch bug but i thought only children got them but im 18

The same thing has happened to me too but sorry I have no answer. I used to be able to eat a whole 6" tuna sub but now I can't even eat half. I'm worried too.

Hi! I had my gallbladder out two years ago and was fine until about 6 months ago. I have a "sore spot" to the right of my navel if I bump or press there. Also I get filled up really fast and I have a lot of bloating. I have had some tests done and my dr. is doing more. It is very bothersome because one is always scared of the "C" word. I have also been very tired. Anyone experienceing anything like this? Daphne

hi i am also a person who used to have a big apetite before this week, i have been going with these symptoms diagnosed as ibs, for months now, 6 months, the doctor says nothing is wrong, colonoscopy came fine, cbc, esr and other blood work clear, ultrasound scans of the abdomin and pelvis also clear, but i have no apetite and i can go for days without eating, i'm said to have ibs, i have the money to go to hospital but i'm afraid of my parents because they say i have no need to and all the symptoms are in my head and i don't have to leave my usual life to go to hospital just to be said that im fine, basically i cannot leave my job for a sick leave that's why they are afraid, so i would be pleased to be told the truth a bout my symptoms, i am even faking my apetite, which i not have, like when i ate yesterday at my aunt's house and today i feel like i need to throw up...sorry for the word.... maybe ibs can make you that sick? i would be grateful if somone has an answer for this...

My daughter is only 13 and has always been a great eater. She can eat an adult size meal and then finish mine-lol. (She affectionately used to call herself a "porker"). About three months ago she had jack-in-the-box while at a friends house and then got sick. Ever since she can only finish about 1/4 of a typical meal then feels sick after. She has lost 20 pounds and we are worried! She went from being a little over weight to very under weight. The doctors have not found anything yet but I wanted to write to let some of you young writers know you are not alone - I believe you are having true symptoms and it's not your fault. If anyone finds any answers to this please post it! good luck.

I have not been able to eat a full meal for the past month or so. I usually eat about 3/4 of the meal and I would feel extremely full but I want to finish the food because I know I can but I start coughing and gagging like I'm about to throw up. It's like this every meal. And I would eat lunch feel full for the rest of the day. I can only eat about 1/4 of the dinner I would usually eat. I'm 5'8" and weigh 130. That's a little underweight for my body already, I would like to gain weight but this is making me lose it.

I have done some research after feeling the same way and have come to three conlcusions:

1. H. Pylori Infection
2. Newly Developed Gluten/Lactose Intolerance
3. Slow stomach emptying

Im sorry but 1 thing is to NEVER EVER eat taco bell again! many complaints that it will kill/hurt yu and GO SEE THE DOC! well thts all i hav to say but i hope all u ppl feel better! :-(

First i want to say that i have all the symptoms described. I am studying medicine in Czech Republic and i already went to see some doctors/professors and they can't find anything. I think its is an injury in the vagus nerve (motor supply the stomach/intestine). Lets try to find if we have something in common, answer this questions:
1. Do you make any sport?
2. Do you drink a lot of water?
3. Where do you feel a deep pain ? When u touch ? ...
4. Do u noticed any physical differences in your body ?
5. Did u tried to do a diet to overpass the problem ? Describe

My answers:
1. Yes i practice Muay Thai and gym, sometimes i eat proteins as a supplement
2. I wasn't drinking water because, as a student, i don't buy heavy products
3. If i touch near the leg/scrotum (left side, near the pubic area) i feel a deep pain
4. Yes i do. When i eat my stomach gets bloated and to recover to the normal state, i need to stop eating for at least one day.
5. I tried two diets. First i stopped eating pizza and Mcdonalds, only healthy food. NOTHING HAPPENED. Then i started to eat only vegetables and soup, NOTHING HAPPENED. * For each diet took at least one month.

* 6. Do you drink milk ? Do u feel any symptom after ?

Answer:
6. Yes i drink milk at least two times per day. No symptoms after drinking