I have tried many acne products. None seem to work. They only dry out my skin or make it too oily. I do not know what I should try to help it go away. My acne tends to get bad at times. What should I do about it?

well i used to take a contraceptive pill that really helps with acne and it works wonders on your skin but has other side effets so i had to come off it i then tried strong antibiotics which worked a little but are not great for you. so i tried lotions and potions!!! i am now usin olay age defying wet cleansing cloths within 3 days it cleared my spots and any redness/blotchy skin dont know why but it works and i am delighted. you can get them in the supermarket they cost euro7.99

I use proactive and it's amazing. I have super sensitive skin so it dries out easily but they have this green tea lotion that is absolute heaven to my skin. I don't even break out when it's that time of the month anymore. Also I've found that eating well and drinking tonnnns of water really helps my skin, along with not getting too much sun.

That what i might do. Going to try and see if it works.

I think I know what you're talking about but I'm not entirely sure of the product. What sort of package does it come in? I think that this might help with my skin a little. Thanks!

Hi Kat! I tried Proactive but it didn't work out so well for me. Can you tell me how long you've been using it for? And what is the brand of that green tea lotion that you're using? I would like to hear a little more. Thanks :)

I've been using it for about 6 years now and the green tea moisturizer is from Proactive. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it. It's not greasy at all and immediately soothes and softens your skin.

That's good to hear that Proactiv works for you! I don't know what's wrong with my skin but all it did was make me break out more. I suspect it might ahve just been those rough scrubbers. I think it really hurt my skin and caused it to break out more. Did anyone else have experinces like this?