hi my nipples are very puffy and are getting on my nerves and make me very nervous having have 2 take my top off in public has any 1 got suggestions on how i can solv an make my nipples smaller?

/p/p

Puffy nipples are attractive to many. I think it would be a shame if you do not like yours.

It depends onn your age. If you are going through puberty then they should get less prominant. I f not then that could be the way you developed.

so listen im 18 and have the same problem. i have had "puffy nipples" for two years, im an athlete and play college baseball i run daily work out daily and eat very well. it is a condition i guess called glycogena or something along those lines, i have looked everywhere to find out a cure...the only one i have come up with would be surgery but that costs 2-5k and i dont have the cash for that. so if anyone has any other ideas let us me know im all ears

i am 13 going on 14 and i have it to they tell me its puberty i don't care i want them gone so the doctor told me were tape medical tape it works but it does not get rid of them it so embarrassing to go to the pool and nobody says there attractive so i don't know what the heck your taking about you find someone who thinks there attractive let me know ..........................................................................................................................................

There are several sites dedicated to "puffy nipples" just google it and see ! There is a market out there, so dont get down about it.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I find puffy nipples to be a great turn on o.O :-D

I absolutely love puffy nipples, only been lucky enough to meet one girl like that! Be proud of what you've got, I'm sure every woman will find something they wouldnt mind changing about themselves but this isnt something to worry about, it's a bonus to many!

They now use Ultrasound to break up fat and then liposuction to reduce the breast. In extreme cases masectomy is done.

whats funny is that some of u are talking about girls and the other are guys. im a guy and i have the same problem. it is annoying and being teased because of it sucked. you get over it and move on. my best guess take a suringe and suck everything out of there.

i don't think that gonna work :( ... if that work .. i'm gonna do the same sh*t ... I have 17 years old bodybuilder ... and big nippels sux a lot ... They aren't attractive ..

hiya, i have puffy nipples 2. best thing if to get a good bra that hides them. bathing suits r the worst. one good thing is the guys sure notice them.

Hello for a guy yea that would be very embaressing.
As for a lady ummmmm 8-| yea lets say i find it appealing no matter what my mood is.
And when the mood is right 8) i find it very erotic.
So gals if you have this [problem?] please feel free to give me a call cause i think they are beautiful.
JIM

Oh how i'd love to meet a girl with puffy nipples....huge turn on!

No Please Don't do tht it can be dangerous .. Best remedy is Surgery . As One said he is Not Ready to Pay anything .. Work Out .. On Ur chest Mucles as they grow .it Normally dissapper .[sometimes Only Upper half of chest seems gud with chest workouts But np since ur Upper half Looks Big .Nipples. are smaller to Look :D ] Problem Solved .. and if the Problem is Quite Little.. running also can help u . :)