Hi. Im 16 and I guess Im a late bloomer. Im 5'4 and 4 inch penis all that good stuff. I have pubes and pit hair and so I guess Im doing ok. I started smoking weed around 4 months ago. I ussualy smoke around once a week or ounce every two weeks. The most Iv ever smoked was twice in one week.. I was wondering if smoking weed will delay or slow down my growth and development.. I really dont want it to sinse Im pritty slow as it is, but Heck weed is amazing. HELP ME PLEASE WITH ONLY REAL INFO!!

It will effect your long term memories one way or another.

it weakens you making you available to get viruses etc.

it should be taken orally but never smoked.

smoke can if not carefull damage tissue.

"I don't have much info but I really can tell you is keep away from weed, you'll be even more proad of yourself if you talk and you can say that you've done it, but you were strong enough to quit, that fkn' stuff kills"

Marijuana isn't addicting, so it isn't that hard to quit, so you wouldn't be that proud of yourself if you did quit. Now if you were smoking cigarrettes and quit that would be something to brag about. Cigarettes are a lot worse than weed.

Guest wrote:

insecure wrote:

I don't have much info but I really can tell you is keep away from weed, you'll be even more proad of yourself if you talk and you can say that you've done it, but you were strong enough to quit, that fkn' stuff kills

take care

shut the f*** up Marijuana is actually pretty safe so stop the BS you hear what the government wants you too marijuana doesnt kill if so how many ppl have died from it? oh yea ZERO!

zero? do some research ****

**edited because of improper behaviour**

people killed directly from the use of marijuana in the U.S between 2001-2003 = 2. and that was because they crashed in their cars. not because they ODed.

yea, ive been smoking for years, and nothing has happened to me, in fact it helps me pay more attention to some subjects and get more interactive with other people, its a proven fact that no one has ever over dosed with marijuana its just people that dont do it and dont know what its like that disagree with hit, people that were probably breastfed until they were 12, it may delay puberty but i doubt it, i started before i went through it and i had no problem "blooming" but everytime i get on these websites and see people being stupid and saying it "kills" or its bad for you when truely its not and it can actually help you out with more medical problems, mental problems, and help you relax so i dunno what the harm is in it, people also think its a gateway drug, which it can be in some factors but i suppose anything could be a "gateway drug" people dont have to go straight to marijuana first, its just the least lethal, that is the only reason it is considered a gateway drug

So heres what happened. I stopped smoking weed for well its a year and 2 months now. I am now 5'8 140 pounds. Im in shape. I have a 6 1/4 inch penis and my voice is deepening nicely. Im still growing tho but I may smoke up even though it may hurt me. I mean this whole me growing after I stopped smoking, I think is really just because I got my growth spurt. Nothing more nothing less. But who knows maybe if I had continued to smoke Id have a 4 inch wang still hahah

Well, I know of only one person who died from weed. He didn't smoke it, instead he ate hashish. Specifically napal hashish(probably the most dangerous) which in fact has 4,000 different chemicals in it. Dont worry though, he was apparently allergic to it anyways and had brain swelling. It happened to him once and his personal doctor told him to never do it again, he decided to do it again and died because he wasn't taken to the hospital in time. The man's name was Bruce Lee. There are other factors to it like his extremely low body fat percentage, so there was nothing to absorb alot of the chemicals. Anyways he did die from that along with the combination of that and pain killers. So he ODed and died.

However, from smoking it(I dont think your gonna eat a 4,000 chemical hashish). It doesn't do anything but decrease the hardness of your penis. Because the THC effects the blood cells making it harder to get hard. C'mon though guys admit it, when we talk about being hard its more like rock/stone hard like a missle NOT just getting up.

So weed wont affect your size or sperm count(Scientist dont even know how much sperm we actually have/produce in a lifetime). So its just your genetics for having a small penis, hopefully when you get older it changes but you never know. One thing though, its not a cause of weed. Weed will only make your penis softer.

Don't listen to whatever people tell you, smoking weed can't hurt you very much at all.

there are no annual deaths from it, and the very few deaths that have happened were because someone did something stupid because of being high.

yes, weed is amazing, and I've been smoking for years, and I'm only fifteen.
My boyfriend has been smoking for a year, and it hasn't stopped his growth or anything, he's been fine.

Weed doesn't kill, it's not addicting, and it has helped me in school.
I'm a 4.0 student, and I think that a lot of it is because of weed.
it helps me focus more, and think better.

you should be fine.

don't think weed will kill you, just don't drive cars while high.

Like the above poster said, you'll be fine. I'm 22 and have been smoking since I was 13, yet my voice is deeper than the average 22 year old. It does lower your sperm count, but if you don't plan on getting anybody pregnant any time soon you have nothing to worry about.

As for getting sick easier, my girlfriend and I had to go to the hospital to get her blood drawn for a medication she's on and we ended up waiting by a man who was coughing up a storm. We got same the same evening. I smoke pot, she does not. So the difference is minimal.

Some personal advice though: If you are going to smoke, keep it in a "tight circle" of friends. The fewer people who know you smoke the better, with all the prejudice of anti-drug lemmings nowadays. They make it seem like only stupid people smoke pot, when there are people much more intelligent and successful than them smoking it behind the scenes.

And most importantly, remember to keep it under control. ANYTHING is bad in large enough quantities.

I smoke everyday, morning , lunch and dinner. I started when I was young because I wasn't doing good in school. I started and now I am an engineer working for an amazing company and making over 120,000 a year. The beer and the Vodka might kill ya but not the beautiful plant no one gives a chance.

actually, weed may be able to affect puberty. The main ingrediant of weed is THC and that at first increases the males testosterone levels. However, they then drop far below normal so i am not sure whether it is bad ... it may even be good!

you have nothing to worry about... it might not seem like it but your only smoking very little. i am 15 and i started smoking daily about 2-3 months straight... after i quit my balls started to kind of hurt but not to the point were i couldnt stand it. actually it was kind of mild. so the only thing you should worry about is doing it every day for to long. oh and after quitting my memory still wasnt completely normal even after a week and a half. im sure ill regain my memory after a while because im going to take a major break now knowing that it can cause achy nuts. but 1 time a week wont do sh*t.

honestly weed is better for you than drinking beer

In the entire recorded history of the human race there are exactly ZERO confirmed examples of a person being killed by marijuana. Of course there will be many who have accidents auto or other and arekilled but from the drug itself? ZERO