I've confirmed high intraocular pressure, so I wanna know if I'm in risk group for glucoma now, what kind of disease is it actually and is there a cure?

Glucoma is a broad term for damage to the optic nerve which is the bundle of nerve fibers. It is usually occurred in the presence of high intraocular pressure, but also could be occurred with normal or below-normal eye pressure, so your high pressure doesn't mean you will have it. Risk groups are African-Americans, people over 60 years old, people whose family members got glaucoma (hereditary disease), Asian- Americans, and users of steroids..... Even half of affected may not know if they have it, because symptoms may be hidden, and occur when disease has already caused considerable damage.
Unfortunately, there is no cure for glaucoma. It's a chronic disease that must be treated for life, but there are a lot of researches that makes us hopeful o cure may be realized soon!

Like Peter Tosh said: Marihuana, its good for glaucoma....^^